[Foundation-l] Porchesia atonement

Andrew Gray shimgray at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 16:20:37 UTC 2006

> On 03/10/06, Birgitte SB <birgitte_sb at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Well I don't know how big Special:Unwatched Pages is.
> > It might be unmanagable.  I don't even know if my idea
> > is technicly possible, but people do amazing things
> > with the toolserver.  Another idea is if a Lunar
> > Changes list can be generated.  Basically the same as
> > Recent Changes but it would be pages whose most recent
> > change was exactly one-month ago.
>
> "at least one month since last change" would be a good one!

Hum. This is a database-dump-solution, but...

Rank pages by "suspicion factors". Long time since last touched is
one; no inbound links ditto. Marked as unsourced? Heavily edited by
only one person? Heck, google the name and see if there's much
response. All crude metrics, but put together they *might* be
productive.

--
- Andrew Gray
  andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk