[Foundation-l] Porchesia atonement

Birgitte SB birgitte_sb at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 3 16:09:27 UTC 2006

--- David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 03/10/06, Birgitte SB <birgitte_sb at yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Well I don't know how big Special:Unwatched Pages
> is.
> > It might be unmanagable.  I don't even know if my
> idea
> > is technicly possible, but people do amazing
> things
> > with the toolserver.  Another idea is if a Lunar
> > Changes list can be generated.  Basically the same
> as
> > Recent Changes but it would be pages whose most
> recent
> > change was exactly one-month ago.
>

> "at least one month since last change" would be a
> good one!
>

> - d.

Such a list would great to go through and review to
find any existing problems.  Once this list has
reviewed, however I think Lunar Changes (which would
be a revolving door like RC) would be a good way to
say on top of the issue.

I guess we are talking about to issues at once.

*How to find any hoaxes that are currently existing?

Complete review of existing high risk pages (david's
static list)  It is managable that people will push
through a montrous list once but not continually.

*How to catch the inevitable future problems that slip
through RC patrol?

Something like "Lunar changes"  (which again may not
be technically possible,)  where you have a managble
amount of article to continually check.

Birgitte SB