[Foundation-l] A little problem

Anthere Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 2 13:21:48 UTC 2006

Fyi

Whilst I was away, my computer chose to again get sick. Apparently, fix
up in july did not fix the right thing...

Things are worse this time, since the computer does not restart at all
any more.

And of course, my last back up was 3 weeks ago :-)
Which means that I have no back up of all the emails I got between
roughly 3 weeks ago, and 5 days ago (these are still on the server).
Actually, right now, I have no access to any mails but the last recent
ones, since I first need to install my back-up on my husband laptop.

Which basically means

* Limited internet access planned for the next week to 10 days at least.
If I do not answer to your emails, well, ask yourself if someone else
could help you

* No access to a whole bunch of documents or emails, eg, approval of the
new languages subcom. Or documents to prepare the board retreat. Or
datafeed contractual agreement.

So, thank you in advance for your patience :-)

ant