[Foundation-l] Taipei chosen to host Wikimania 2007

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 10:05:23 UTC 2006

I think it is evry good to orginize local events. As well national (as
the polish did, the Dutch and the chinese this year at least)  but
maybe also per continent. But that has to be *besides* the Wikimania,
as it is another type of event imho. It would be nice to have one
event in august, one in november, december (national?) and one in
march (continental?). Then you spread it, and people can go where-ever
they want. It is of course a question whether there will be enough
people attending then. As people can only spend their money once...

effe