[Foundation-l] Porchesia

Anthony wikilegal at inbox.org
Sun Oct 1 14:49:07 UTC 2006

On 10/1/06, daniwo59 at aol.com <daniwo59 at aol.com> wrote:

> In a message dated 10/1/2006 10:09:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> wikilegal at inbox.org writes:
>
> If there  really is a tension between accuracy and openness, then it's
> quite clear  which side we want to be on.  Openness, after all, is
> merely a means  to an end.  With that in mind, in what ways do you
> suggest making the  Wikimedia projects less open?
>

> To quote you in your response to Brad. "Please don't
> misrepresent my  position."
>
> Danny

Feel free to explain how I misrepresented your position.  Do you feel
that the quote "There is a tension between accuracy and openness." is
taken out of context?  Do you feel that openness is more than just a
means to an end?

If you'd instead like to retract your statement that "There is a
tension between accuracy and openness.", that's fine too.  It
certainly doesn't seem to fit in with your employer's position.

Anthony