[Foundation-l] Vandalism and small wikis

geni geniice at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 12:21:30 UTC 2006

On 11/30/06, Darko Bulatovic <mail at itam.ws> wrote:

> What linguistic evidence? I am asking you all this time to give such
> evidence. What are the rules on WMF about this?

No formal rules that I know of but evidence that there is a consensus
of linguists that Montenegrin is a language rather than a dialect
would but a good start.

> Is it the evidence that 200.000 people talk Montenegrin language?

No that is how many claim to speak Montenegrin. It is likely that over
300 million speak US english. Doesn't make it a language seperate from
British english.

--
geni