[Foundation-l] Vandalism and small wikis

Darko Bulatovic mail at itam.ws
Wed Nov 29 19:26:10 UTC 2006

 > AND yes it become POLITICAL problem for WMF
 > >> or one part of their members. I am aware that Serbian community is
very
 > >> strong on WMF.
 > >>

 > Not really. the WMF is based in the US the board is mostly from the US
 > and most significant non US chapter is prbably germany.

The problem that is discussed here looks like political problem, it is
not yet at that level ( e.g. WMF Board of Trustees), As I can see it is
just affected some part of this community. I just don't understand this
dilemma here regarding Montenegrin Wikipedia, so I am just trying to
realize what possible reasons cold be for this. I didn't aspect this
kind of welcome here on WMF, as we  indeed had a good intentions. So
much assumptions here with no reason, as we didn't do anything to
provoke this.

Darko Bulatovic