[Foundation-l] Permissions page on wikimediafoundation.org?

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 15:50:46 UTC 2006

> I'm thinking of something simpler than the reuse page I started on
> Commons: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Reuse - possibly something
> that just says:
> * Content: almost all text and images on Wikimedia sites are ''not''
> owned by Wikimedia. You can reuse them under the relevant free-content
> licence, or by direct arrangement with the creator. See (link to above
> commons page).
> * Wikipedia/Wikimedia logos: see [[logo use policy]].
> * ...

OK, I've edited the English-language version of the [[Contact us]]
page and the [[Press room]] page:

  http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Contact_us
  http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Press_room

Please have a look and see if I've written anything really wrong or horrible.

(cc'd directly to Danny and Brad for obvious reasons!)

- d.