[Foundation-l] RfC: Mission & Vision Statements of the Wikimedia Foundation

geni geniice at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 18:30:09 UTC 2006

> See, this sort of answer is why people think you're a troll. The
> reasons "in their own language" is a good thing have been discussed on
> this list ad nauseam in the past.

Sure but it is still dissputed. Surely the mo: and the Montenegrin
issues are enough to show that when it comes to languages original
research is still a problem since the whole thing tends to be so
political. Unscripted languages are likely to have issues releated to
dialect and unless we get lucky personal issues between those creating
the script.

Idealism is nice but sometimes you need to look at the cost.
--
geni