[Foundation-l] ChapCom activity report

Damian Finol damian at igluve.org
Sat Nov 18 05:08:28 UTC 2006

Łukasz Garczewski wrote:
> Dear community,
>
> I am pleased to present you all with a report on the activities of the
> Wikimedia Foundation's Chapters committee.
>
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Chapters_committee/Reports/2006-11-18
>
> This document gives an overview of what ChapCom has been doing for the
> past two months or so.
>
> If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask here, on the
> reports talk page or by posting to ChapCom's mailing list.
>
> You can find the address of the list as well as some basic info on
> ChapCom on Meta under:
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Chapters_committee

Greetings,

Excellent!, I think the whole "package" thing is a great idea, maybe we
can elaborate more on it?, or maybe setup some sort of experience
sharing where participants of already funded chapters can share their
experiences with people interested in founding a chapter.

Regards,

Damian Finol
Venezuela