[Foundation-l] RfC: Mission & Vision Statements of the WikimediaFoundatio

Utente:M7 (M/) mario.m7 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 13:32:10 UTC 2006

2006/11/15, Anthere <Anthere9 at yahoo.com>:

> > 2) Florence and I saw "That's what we're doing" as potentially

> yup.

Something alike that old phrase could be the "link"
from the Vision to the Mission,
implying the

Try to put "That's our commitment." there...

I'd also remove "The Foundation is committed to" from the Mission statement,
along with another minor change (all->useful), since the communities sometimes
decide to delete something).

In collaboration with a network of chapters, the Foundation provides
the essential infrastructure and an organizational framework for the
support and development of multilingual wiki projects and other
endeavors which serve this mission, making and keeping useful
information from its projects available on the Internet free of
charge, in perpetuity.

--
Ciao,
M/