[Foundation-l] More stewards...

Anthere Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 13 14:31:53 UTC 2006

Well... you know... yesterday, on irc, it was suggested that Danny
should not be reconfirmed since he was staff and needed the status to do
office action, but I should be reconfirmed. Granted, no one mentionned
Jimbo should be reconfirmed... :-)

/me vaguely wonders how she would do if not reconfirmed...

Right now, stewards lose stewardship was becomming inactive. Or they
lose it because another steward decides to remove them their access.
If this is acceptable, I have been wondering if we could not simplify
things by having stewards self-confirm their group ? For example, after
new elections, all stewards would do a clean up of their group (and
remove inactive or bad stewards). Would that be shocking ?

Ant