[Foundation-l] More stewards...

Sean Whitton sean at silentflame.com
Mon Nov 13 10:59:27 UTC 2006

Although I agree that we should reconfirm stewards, do we really need
to do so the the board members?

There is no easy solution here as board members are not automatically
stewards or anything, the point I'm making is that reconfirming Jimbo
seems a little strange.

On 13/11/06, Anthere <Anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Last steward election was nearly a year ago. Since then, some stewards
> resigned, some were removed, some became inactive. We need more stewards.
>
> Please see here:
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Stewards/elections_2006-2
>
> The rules are basically the same than last year but for one thing.
> Previous stewards will have to be reconfirmed. Inactive stewards will be
> removed.
>
> The rules for election are not yet fully finalized. Please comment on
> them in the next few days. Currently, some people think dates may not be
> best. Others are not certain previous stewards should be reconfirmed.
>
> Ant

	—Xyrael / Sean Whitton ~ Knowledge is power, but only wisdom is liberty
		sean at silentflame.com (PGP: 0x25F4EAB7) | xyrael.net