[Foundation-l] Sexual harassment in Wikipedia

Andrew Lih andrew.lih at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 11:05:15 UTC 2006

Hi Theodoranian,

Your community should determine whether to block it, but I can tell
you that in en: it would immediately be blocked without any
controversy. And it happens with much less obviously "inflammatory"
names than that one.

Here is the template used in en:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:UsernameBlock

-Andrew (User:Fuzheado)