[Foundation-l] benefactors page

Anthere Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 2 13:22:28 UTC 2006

http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Benefactors

Is probably outdated. Could someone from last wikimania add information
about last event (2006) sponsorship ?

Also, would there be any new names we could add to the list of
benefactors. Most is at best early 2006. No big support since then ?
I would actually suggest we put the most recent donations top down rather
than down to top.

Also... might it make sense to mention the participation of the german
chapter to the hardware effort ? If you look at it, it seems to be of the
same level than Yahoo support.... and may clarify to donors that chapters
are indeed here to support the projects.

What do you think ?

Ant