[Foundation-l] Serbia and Montenegro

Erik Moeller eloquence at gmail.com
Wed May 24 04:13:10 UTC 2006

> Or, as I would advocate, have one chapter for Serbia, Montenegro,
> Croatia, and Bosnia... if at all possible.

Having a chapter for each country can have advantages in organization
and perception. Split chapters do not necessarily mean split efforts.
The question is, how do chapters cooperate best on an ad hoc basis?
Setting up meta-organization(s) tied to regions would be one way, but
I'm inclined to think that would be too much bureaucracy and too
static. Simply using a wiki and mailing lists for cross-chapter
cooperation probably works best.

Erik