[Foundation-l] Design for wikipedia's front page (and corporate)

Delphine Ménard notafishz at gmail.com
Fri May 19 19:54:50 UTC 2006

On 5/19/06, Łukasz Garczewski <tor at oak.pl> wrote:

> Et tu Brute... Er... Or something along those lines. This will
> definately cost you a lot of gummy bears... ;)
> > So, the design of a specific wikipedia skin sounds like a good idea.
> > It can be free and available, but it should not be proposed within the
> > mediawiki package. Or at least definitely not as default.
> >
> Seems like a reasonable compromise.

Let's be fair, and since we're talking about Caesar, let's give back
to Caesar what pertains to Caesar (well, poor translation of a French
saying). The compromise was elaborated by Sophie, a French web
designer who pointed out to me the problem of having the Wikipedia
skin as default for Mediawiki (or the other way around actually), and
actually made crystal clear to me by Austin while we were talking
about this thread.

;-)

Delphine

--