[Foundation-l] Rodovid.org, family tree wiki, wishes to become a wiki project

Benjamin Webb bjwebb67 at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 29 19:25:10 UTC 2006

Hmm. Well Rodovid is designed to have a My Tree button, so would it be
alright to have information about yourself? The current policy on
Rodovid is ask permision if you are going to include living people. By
default living people are not imported during a GEDCOM inport. What do
you think of this? What must we do by law, because that is most
important, although it would be best to have better privacy.