[Foundation-l] Something really needs to be done to Meta

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 09:54:16 UTC 2006

On 3/25/06, Angela <beesley at gmail.com> wrote:

> Please stop deleting redirects. Many of these are linked from other
> Wikimedia projects, and removing them is not helping to make meta more
> usable.

Totally agreed. We need consistent accessibility to documents, and
redirects do not harm.

Second, in my opinion most of meta pages needn't to be categorized -
we can simply forget it. They are enough added a comment "historical",
however I strongly doubt there are many other things we need to do in
urgent, like maintain request pages and archive,  than such
categorization to the souvenirs.

# and as for language categories, they already exists ...

--
Aphaea@*.wikipedia.org
email: Aphaia @ gmail (dot) com