[Foundation-l] Something really needs to be done to Meta

Angela beesley at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 01:31:16 UTC 2006

On 3/25/06, Alex Schenck <linuxbeak at gmail.com> wrote:

> Today, I went through about 10% of all Meta articles (by hand) and
> categorized them, deleted them, or did things to them that needed to be
> done. It's a very good start, but I need help. I'm therefore asking for that
> help.

Please stop deleting redirects. Many of these are linked from other
Wikimedia projects, and removing them is not helping to make meta more
usable.

Just one example: I would expect the avoid copyright paranoia page to be at
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Avoid_copyright_paranoia (normal en wp
capitalisation), but it's not, which is exactly why the redirect was
needed.

Angela