[Foundation-l] Rodovid.org, family tree wiki, wishes to become a wiki project

Benjamin Webb bjwebb67 at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 23 19:56:36 UTC 2006

I'm glad you like it. As for similarity, when importing GEDCOMs, a similar
record warning appear, but this doesn't happen normally. I think if you are
doing it manually you are supposed to search for similar records yourself.
Perhaps I could ask Baya, the site's creator, about the possiblity of a
similarity warning when editing manually. (I am posting to the list rather
than him because his English is not terribly good).

What do you think about the possibility of it becoming a Wikimedia project?

Benjamin Webb