[Foundation-l] Rodovid.org, family tree wiki, wishes to become a wiki project

Brian brian0918 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 17:02:01 UTC 2006

This is probably one of the better genealogy wikis I've seen,
particularly because it supports GEDCOM import, which saves quite a bit
of time. My main problem is how the software can help people figure out
that two separate users' family trees are connected at some point; some
sort of similarity-ranking system needs to be created (if it hasn't
already) which would instruct users to merge pages that have more than N
items in common (name, date of birth, location, marriage, children, etc).

brian0918