[Foundation-l] "Chinese Wikimania 2006 to be held in Hong Kong"

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 08:22:41 UTC 2006

Congrats for Chinewe Wikimedian meeting, you rock
I hope it gets another adjective soon, for instance, annual ... as for
Chinese name, it looks to me (a Japanese speaker who knows hanji a
bit) quite nice and not confusable with Wikimania.

Please let me make clear one point; all participants and programs are
now planned in Chinese? The reason why I'm interested in that is,  I
suppose, if there is one track in English (pardonnez vous cheres
francophones, mais c'est un seul example ...) or any other language,
neighbor countries' Wikipedians, like Korea or Japan, will be also
stimulated to attend, though already there are some bunch of people
who are capable in Chinese :-)

Cheers,

--
Aphaea@*.wikipedia.org