[Foundation-l] "Chinese Wikimania 2006 to be held in Hong Kong"

Walter van Kalken walter at vankalken.net
Thu Mar 16 13:06:30 UTC 2006

>Delphine
>(who still hopes to see Chinese and Dutch in Boston :-( )
>
>--
>~notafish

Would love to come to Boston .... but no funds .... anyone wants to
sponsor me, last year I was to white to get a sponsorship? Wikimania
reloaded in nl: seems planned about a week before I come to nl: for my
brothers marriage. So I requested the date be moved. I hope so.

a question to the Chinese .... would non Chinese be welcome? As Hong
Kong is a lot more doable for me. Cheap trips from BKK!

Walter/Waerth