[Foundation-l] MobilED update

daniwo59 at aol.com daniwo59 at aol.com
Thu Mar 16 09:50:49 UTC 2006

Thank you for your email. I am happy to announce that the Special Projects
committee has taken responsibility for the MobilEd effort and that Jean
Baptiste  Soufron will chair our first subcommittee, which will be handling this. I
thank  everyone who has participated in this so far, and urge them to provide
Soufron  with all the information and support necessary to make this an
outstanding  example of collaboration between the Wikimedia Foundation and the other
participants in this exciting project.

Danny