[Foundation-l] Fair use images

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 22:40:50 UTC 2006

Hoi,
Forget about en.wikipedia !!!!

It is not about en.wikipedia.

Please engage brain or read what has been said.  It is about COMMONS
and OTHER projects. So forget about the fair use policy. It does not
apply.

And when you persist in thinking en.wikipedia .. do not talk about US.
There is more in this world. There are more projects in the WMF and
this IS the foundation mailing list.

Thanks,
    GerardM