[Foundation-l] Glad we are not in New Jersey

michael_irwin at verizon.net michael_irwin at verizon.net
Thu Mar 9 12:04:03 UTC 2006

Robert Scott Horning wrote:

>Gerard Meijssen wrote:
>

>>Hoi,
>>I found this http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/2006/Bills/A1500/1327_I1.HTM
>>My question, if this happened in Florida, would we indeed insist on
>>knowing the names of our users ? Or would we say that our projects are
>>not a forum?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>  GerardM

The link provided is not working in Thunderbird for me.  Does anyone
have a different link or if could past in the txt of the link rather
than the html perhaps mine would work.

If no better link is available or a response to this request is ill
advsied; sweat it not!  I will try a search eventually, I got to a web
site.  Looks odd.  Thin for an official site.

Meanwhile, I have some local legal research to complete regarding
public/private capital resources and abitrary direction from adujicating
enforcers either ignorant (or unwilling to share knowledge regarding
same) of ORS when making threats.   Gotta update my local ideology and
practice maps and check in with a couple of cogs in the local political
machinery.

If this lands me at one of the local animal shelters.   I am confident I
will be back in communications within a few months one way or another.
later

lazyquasar

>None of this even addresses the legal knot of trying to see exactly what
>servers would be under New Jersey law.  Even if this were U.S. Federal
>law instead, the legal issues would be a mess just to see if a server
>could even qualify for enforcement of this law.

We ain't teen nothiingk yet.  What jurisprudences when Yanker fans for
teams to establish BOINC clients for Mnet's/GnuNet's phase lag JVM or
PVM.  I mean nobody wants a distributing computing or dc problem like a
disgrantles NSA whistleblower or 13 script kiddie in the Phillipines to
be able to knockdown Wall Street for a week while they try to reset New
York grid because of a logic bomb attack at the xpilot finals of the Del
Rey Foundation's Sahara's solar sailing cup or Rocket Jockey's jersey
swaps?  I mean the electrical and signal guys know how to
design/instrument/run the complex planes but not all of it can be
eprom's and firmware jit rev level delivery at extremely high net
margins.  Ala SEL SS backup vs IFDAPS.    Some of it need to be ladder
logic at juice levels adequate to keep the air conditioning running in
Air Force one while its in the middle of LAX or Boston International for
an emergency trim to face the nation on the why to an appropriate
terminal bunker?   Sorry if I garbled that, only saw a few minutes of
ending of ToraTricerRexus,  White Kaavick, at local londons alleged
location circa nuclear birth certificate.  RAPIDS indeed.  Maybe better
send a little rocky road to the gsa3t10s in recognition and belated
appreciation for past services rendered?  fractalis fidelis missoni
you guys got any mango juice?  my dad drank mine weeks before the word
was publically given,  a few cans have been going stale in benchstock
for months and suddenly it is long gone?  I still have the cans with the
logistics codes.  Probably will reinvest the nickels soon, I never cared
much for the key management end of things.  Key archivals are like
anchors, need good tax base for stability and security.
Rather RMCC some liquid or real sunshine than play treasure farm. Anyone
think it worth cc to Wankel, he might go for it.