[Foundation-l] Austrian Wikiversity project

michael_irwin at verizon.net michael_irwin at verizon.net
Tue Mar 7 00:45:41 UTC 2006

Erik Moeller wrote:

>Apparently around since February:
>
>http://wikiversity.at/
>
>This means that, with http://de.wikiversity.org/ , there are now two
>German-language "Wikiversity" projects. Perhaps they should be asked to
>change their name, or we could change ours (*cough* Wikisophia *cough*).
>Alternatively, the projects could be merged.
>
>Erik

Erik, you free information voter registration spamming volatile
barbarian radical/paleoliberal you,

If this were not a troll then why would the "Foreign Information For
Illegal Alien Students" link
(http://wikiversity.at/MyWiki/index.php?title=Kategorie:Information_for_foreign_students)
on the front page be in English instead of Russian or Ancient Mayan to
take advantage of the soon to be released Lethal Weapon 42 collaboration
between Canadian and Australian conspirators bent on stealing
Hollywood's golden geese plantations?

One of these days I am going to start advocating that others ignore
anonymously owned sites unwilling to even to fake affidavits of non
association with the evil associates who are unduly influencing the
Wikimedia Foundation.  Obviously this will require some participation at
the offending sites ... inevitably leaving dribbles of valuable top
secret proprietary thoughts virally released to the world.

A terrible dillemma ... at times like this I ask myself ... what would
bad copy screecher do at a time like this?  Since he is my arch rival
and an agent of Satan, I have only to flip the bozo bit and proceed in
an appropriately complex direction partially tangential to zero.  He
advises ignoring trolls!  Therefore I do not! Excellent! Vorticity check
confirms viable congruence with personal inclination previously proven
in transparent play pens.  The word is given.

Go! Away! Back! Somewhere! Here! There! Where! When! Sooner! Later! i^2
Origin, Uno, Bi, Hex, Pluto, iq^3, Boom!  Very funny.  Soon. Enough.