[Foundation-l] Open source CRM needed for Wikimedia

Mathias Schindler mathias.schindler at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 12:45:36 UTC 2006

On 6/26/06, Brad Patrick <bradp.wmf at gmail.com> wrote:

> We just began our testing of the system, which Brion got up and running late
> last week (in a matter of a few hours, btw, thx Brion).   We haven't
> committed to it at this point, but it is the system to beat, pending our
> testing, gap analysis, and fuller discussion with Sugar about the
> Professional package offerings.

Hi Brad,

thanks to you and Brion for testing it. I would welcome it if it
proves to be usable for our needs. In the meantime, take 5 minutes to
read about the Bitkeeper fiasco if you haven't heard about it already.

As Wikimedia Deutschland e.V faces the same task, I would be happy to
see us share this information and experiences.

Good luck,
Mathias