[Foundation-l] Open source CRM needed for Wikimedia

James Hare messedrocker at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 03:46:30 UTC 2006

Mr. Wool,

I don't care if you use AOL, but such a database would be the best thing
ever. This way, we have people within the foundation that are easily
contactable in the event the Wikimedia Foundations needs... say... a
60-year-old privacy activist. For the record, I have a flatbed scanner that
also functions as a photocopier (color and b&w) and a printer.