[Foundation-l] Experts needed on Fundraising Committee

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 05:57:28 UTC 2006

So far, we only have one person proposed to be on the committee with any type of professional
fundraising experience (volunteering for Wikimedia does not count). I would therefore like to make
one last plea to anybody reading this that has any experience with fundraising for a non-profit.
We *really* need at least a few people with relevant knowledge about any major aspect of this
topic (seeking funds from individuals/companies/trusts, tax/reporting requirements, technical
aspects of online fundraising systems and donor/sponsor management).

Please sign up below (in the 'People interested in participating' section) and state what
experience/training you have along with your preferred level of participation in the committee
(full member, advisor, consultant or volunteer):

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_committee#People_interested_in_participating

NOTE: Signing up does not guarantee any role above volunteer.

-- mav