[Foundation-l] List congestion

Lars Aronsson lars at aronsson.se
Thu Jun 15 14:35:31 UTC 2006

While all this discussion of the cost of pizza in Tampa Bay is
very interesting, it might be polite to other list members if
discussions are kept focused on the organization of the Wikimedia
Foundation and its board.  I'm not speaking for any of these, I'm
just a bystander with an interest in statistics.

In the last week, I have received 216 messages addressed to
foundation-l. That would be 800 posts per month, which is twice as
much as the comfortable level.  As a comparison, wikitech-l saw
124 messages in the same time and the German wikide-l only 44.

The most frequent posters to foundation-l were:

     24 From: Michael R. Irwin
     20 From: Anthony DiPierro
     14 From: Kelly Martin
     13 From: Erik Moeller