[Foundation-l] Would you consider being on the Board?

Jimmy Wales jwales at wikia.com
Wed Jun 14 13:16:02 UTC 2006

Michael R. Irwin wrote:
> Wikiversity is a natural fit with the existing projects and the slogans
> and bylaws yet it is not being implemented despite overwhelming
> community support.

It should be noted that I am a strong supporter of Wikiversity.  So,
whatever merits the rest of your rant might have, this does not seem to
be particularly relevant.

The Wikiversity group was asked to make some relatively minor
adjustments to the charter, adjustments which addressed the concerns
*not of the board*, but of the people who had opposed to creation of
Wikiversity.

The board has not been presented with a followup proposal for a vote.

--Jimbo