[Foundation-l] Hiring of Interim Executive Director and Legal Counsel

Arne Klempert klempert at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 10:08:02 UTC 2006

On 6/13/06, Tim Starling <t.starling at physics.unimelb.edu.au> wrote:
> No doubt judging by the flood of positive comments, this decision was
> discussed at length before it was announced. May I ask where, and by whom?

IMHO it was high time to hire an inhouse legal counsel and an
(interim) executive director. And Brad seems to be a very good choice
for both. Congratulations to Brad, and to the board for making this
decision.

Disclaimer: Even if this might be seen as a positive comment, I am not
aware of any longish discussions. Is there any causal relationship
between discussing at length and making positive comments about wise
board decisions?

-- Arne (akl)