[Foundation-l] Instant Commons : INCORRECT

Erik Moeller eloquence at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 14:47:29 UTC 2006

On 6/8/06, Anthere <anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> We have never seen a detailed budget (though we asked).

How detailed do you want it to be? You received the roles and
individual budgets, for a 5K project. For a medium to large grant
proposal, a single row in a table is typically of that size.

> We have not received a timeline (despite repeated requests)

The timeline from the begin of development to the feature being
reviewed by Brion, as stated, is 4 weeks. We can now play bait and
switch for the next few days, with you stating new requirements, or
technical people coming in and asking for assurances. The point is,
this is a tiny project to which there have been no principal
objections. Funding is there, a skilled developer in Africa is there.
It should be underway already.

> The proposal, as
> > written in February, is at
> > http://scireview.de/temp/instantcommons_2.odt

> I can not read .odt...
> (shame...)

Append .pdf instead of .odt to the URL above.

Erik