[Foundation-l] Instant Commons : INCORRECT

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 8 13:56:55 UTC 2006

Erik Moeller wrote:
> On 6/8/06, Jimmy Wales <jwales at wikia.com> wrote:
>
>>I will never allow you to use the Wikimedia Foundation name to raise
>>money for a project with no written proposal, no budget, no
>>professionalism, just "trust us, it's a cool idea".
>

> I wrote specifications, a budget and a full proposal for Kennisnet in
> February.

We have never seen a detailed budget (though we asked).

This proposal named the developers, the roles and
> responsibilities, and the duration of development.

We have not received a timeline (despite repeated requests)

The proposal, as
> written in February, is at
> http://scireview.de/temp/instantcommons_2.odt

I can not read .odt...
(shame...)

I suddenly wonder if we got all the right documents...
I suspect not...

> Kennisnet was ready to approve the project as such if Wikimedia was
> happy with it.

... if Wikimedia was happy with it...

I believe SP has received the same document. Let me know
> if that is not the case.

Errrr, can you make a pdf ?

Thanks

ant