[Foundation-l] Re : Instant Commons : INCORRECT

Traroth traroth at yahoo.fr
Thu Jun 8 08:12:06 UTC 2006

De : Anthere <Anthere9 at yahoo.com>

>I may also hint at the fact that
>we are volunteers and that volunteers can *choose* to take care of a
>proposal... or not. We are under no obligation to spend hours studying
>your proposals, and may prefer to focus on other issues of more interest
>to us or where people will appreciate a bit more the efforts of the
>team. The comments you made are not motivating in the least.

>Anthere

I completly disagree with this point. You are part of the Board. That's an engagement. Things are made so the agreement of the Board is needed for some decisions. It's unfair to say that the Board has the choice to *not decide* because the members don't care. Such a sentence could be demotivating for the whole project members : why try to organize something, if the Board take no decision about, not because the project is not good, but only because they don't care ?

Traroth