[Foundation-l] Fundraising ideas - using what we've already got

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 15:19:08 UTC 2006

Hoi,
What would be really cool if we can make a contest out of creating
these pictures. When we want to provide pictures in certain categories
for EVERY country, we can use it to stimulate interest in these
countries.. when the "enemy" has a face, it becomes more like a
"friend".

Even when a contest costs us money (a T-shirt a Certificate with the
name of the photographer and the picture on it) it also helps us raise
awareness of Commons. When we make this an anual event it will only be
bigger next year.

Yes, the photo's that are the price winners would be offered in all
the ways that are mentioned...

I am sure we can find a sponsor to pay for the prices as well ....

Thanks,
    GerardM