[Foundation-l] Fight for Freedom of Geographic Data - how can Wikimedia help?

Jakob Voss jakob.voss at nichtich.de
Thu Feb 23 14:38:10 UTC 2006

Hi,

I tried to summarize at http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/INSPIRE

I'm sorry that I cannot support with more than interest because I'm very
busy at the moment, but if anyone (yes, also you, anonymous reader!)
writes good press releases, information material, plans for activities
etc. I'm sure that there will be ways how Wikimedia Foundation and/or
local Wikimedia chapters will can help with both it's popularity and
financial support if needed.

Greetings,
Jakob