[Foundation-l] Volunteers needed for the Wikimania Program Team

Angela beesley at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 12:27:17 UTC 2006

This is a call for volunteers to join the Program Team for Wikimania
2006 <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_2006>, the second
international Wikimedia conference, to be held in Boston this August.

The Program Team are responsible for creating the program, inviting
keynote speakers, reviewing proposals for presentations, workshops,
and papers, organizing the speakers when they arrive at the
conference, and related tasks.

A call for papers
<http://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/Call_for_papers> was recently
distributed, so we are looking for people willing to help review these
papers as they arrive in Indico <http://cfp.wikimania.wikimedia.org/>.

Please add yourself to
<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_2006/Program_Team> if you
can help.

I am sending this to all project lists since I'm especially trying to
find 3 more people for the theme of "Wikimedia projects and content".

Angela.

--
Angela Beesley