[Foundation-l] Babylon Ltd using Wikipedia - press releasequestions

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 12:56:22 UTC 2006

"Erik Moeller" <erik_moeller at gmx.de> wrote in message
news:43F397AE.70604 at gmx.de...
> One thing I was worried about is that Babylon contained spyware for some
> time. However, it turns out that they already removed it in 2002 to
> appeal to a professional audience. Anyone worried that Babylon contains
> spyware should read this:
>
> http://www.babylon.com/eng/display.php?id=87&tree=7&level=3&show_id=680

Erm...

I just love the way a company whose entire reason for being is to translate
stuff fails to include an English translation: the link at the top of that
page where it says "this is also available in English" simply returns to the
German copy.

Actually, clicking around that website, I cannot in the short time available
find **any** links between the various language versions of what would
appear to be the same press releases: they don't even have the same date. It
would appear that the Wikipedia press release is only available in German.

Oops much?
--
Phil
[[en:User:Phil Boswell]]