[Foundation-l] Wikipubs Project Proposal.

admin at wikipubs.org admin at wikipubs.org
Thu Feb 9 01:55:29 UTC 2006

Hi,

Yes the site currently exists, however this site was designed as a
prototype to see if the mediawiki software and the wiki-type directory
was appropriate. I have found that the software easily meets the
requirements of the proposal and hence would be a possible future
project. The demo site, email addresses and domains were purchased when
I first came up with the idea and now am putting this forward for
discussion as project proposal.

Cheers,
James.