[Foundation-l] Re: [Wikinews-l] Relaunch Chinese Wikinews poll?

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Sun Feb 5 06:13:20 UTC 2006

OK, I've created a brainstorming page on

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikinews/China_2

to design a poll or set of polls to deal with the issue. I think all
votes should take place on Meta rather than Wikipedia, since there
already is Chinese Wikiquote, Chinese Wikisource, Chinese Wiktionary,
Chinese Wikicommons, Chinese Wikispecies, and Chinese Wikibooks, and it
wouldn't be fair to potentially exclude people who are members of any of
these communities, but not of the Chinese Wikipedia.

Erik