[Foundation-l] This is not an Advertisement

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Fri Dec 29 08:45:55 UTC 2006

On 12/29/06, rfrangi at libero.it <rfrangi at libero.it> wrote:
> For the next fundriasing WMF says: "to run our projects we need to
> raise X$ in the next two weeks." Without doublings, ads, and stuff.

That would be giving too much credit to the small number of people
complaining about the 50x24 logo now. We actually have no idea if the
community at large likes or dislikes the current fundraising strategy
of the Foundation, and if they would prefer or disapprove of the model
you suggest. If we want to make the community happy, we should ask
them what they want to do.
--
Peace & Love,
Erik