[Foundation-l] This is not an Advertisement

daniwo59 at aol.com daniwo59 at aol.com
Fri Dec 29 00:39:23 UTC 2006

Great post. Thank you.

Danny

In a message dated 12/28/2006 7:31:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rfrangi at libero.it writes:

I've  just had a great idea.

For the next fundriasing WMF says: "to run our  projects we need to raise X$
in the next two weeks." Without doublings, ads,  and stuff.

If after 2 weeks the sum raised is less than the X$ needed,  the Foundations
says: "You didn't gave us enough money. Can we put  ads?"

If the answer is no, just shut the whole damn thing  down.

Sometimes people needs a slap in the face to understand.

Roberto (Snowdog)