[Foundation-l] This is not an Advertisement

rfrangi at libero.it rfrangi at libero.it
Fri Dec 29 00:31:36 UTC 2006

I've just had a great idea.

For the next fundriasing WMF says: "to run our projects we need to raise X$ in the next two weeks." Without doublings, ads, and stuff.

If after 2 weeks the sum raised is less than the X$ needed, the Foundations says: "You didn't gave us enough money. Can we put ads?"

If the answer is no, just shut the whole damn thing down.

Sometimes people needs a slap in the face to understand.

Roberto (Snowdog)