[Foundation-l] new site notice now ready

Walter Vermeir walter at wikipedia.be
Wed Dec 27 22:43:50 UTC 2006

Daniel Mayer schreef:
> Are we certain that their site can handle being slammbed by all the incomming hits?

That is NOP. (Not Our Problem) beside of that; the asked for it.

The current version of the notice;
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_sitenotice_2006_Q4

On EN the background of the notice was changed to transparent instead of
  white. I agree that it looks better.

Also the 2 graphical elements of the WMF-logo and that Virgin Unite does
not look very good where the are placed now.

Would it not look better if the WMF-logo was removed or placed on the
left side and the Virgin logo on the right side?

--
Contact: walter AT wikizine DOT org
Wikizine.org - news for and about the Wikimedia community