[Foundation-l] Throwing some data onto the flamefest fire

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 10:42:15 UTC 2006

Hoi,
At issue is that some insist on a solution where transliteration is forced
upon others or the same is true with reducing people to numbers, you just
have to be reduced to a number because of convenience sake. There is another
solution that is rejected by some because "it can be gamed", this is without
any knowledge of how it will be implemented.
Thanks,
     GerardM