[Foundation-l] Throwing some data onto the flamefest fire (was: English Wikipedia ethnocentric policy affects other communities)

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 01:43:47 UTC 2006

On 12/22/06, Birgitte SB <birgitte_sb at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I think we have a different idea of what active is.

No we dont, you're making the mistake of assuming my reply was to the
message you just sent rather than the one you sent earlier.

> The non-latin reasoning was specifically
> added to {{UsernameBlocked}} on Oct. 16.

The only policy related to non-latin names has been around for nearly a year.

[snip]
> But if you
> believe a different time-period would be siginificant
> please explain.

I'm building the list you requested right now. It takes some time to
scan through millions of edits.