[Foundation-l] To all non latin wikis please start blocking latin wiki accounts

Bryan Tong Minh bryan.tongminh at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 22:52:34 UTC 2006

I fully understand it isn't. The point I wanted to make, but
formulated rather impolite was that hatred will never be solved by
hatred. It has been shown in the past, and will be shown in the
future. I will abstain from any further comments regarding this
thread, as it is its nature to grow into a flamewar.

Bryan